The Roncy Rocks event team is ramping up to celebrate the neighbourhood along Roncesvalles Avenue on June 17th. Roncesvalles Village abounds with creative talent. Artists, entrepreneurs and other inspired community leaders and volunteers make marvellous things happen. They exemplify the spirit we cherish. Roncy Rocks celebrates this spirit by showcasing accomplished and rising local talent along Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Music on the Main Stage at Wright Ave.
- Music and a BBQ Demo with Mark Cullen at Grenadier Road
- A juried Art Show in the Art Zone at Westminster featuring local artists
- Fashion Shows on the steps of St. Vincent de Paul RC Church
- Street-long sidewalk sale
- Kids activities at Fern Ave.
- Dog Show and family entertainment at Galley
Roncesvalles Avenue will NOT be closed. The 504 streetcar will continue to run up and down the street.
A small portion of four side streets adjoining Roncesvalles will be closed. The remaining part of these side streets will be two-way for the day.
- Grenadier Road, east of Roncesvalles
- Westminster Avenue, east of Roncesvalles
- Wright Avenue, west of Roncesvalles
- Galley Avenue, east of Roncesvalles
Local artists are invited to apply for space at this year’s Art Zone at Westminster Avenue. The application deadline for this juried show is May 28th. Artist’s Application Form.
Mark the date and invite your friends.