Website Re-Design and Development
The Roncesvalles Village BIA is seeking proposals for the re-design and development of our new website.
Responses are due no later than July 10 at 4 p.m.
Our website’s primary objective is to promote Roncesvalles Avenue — its commerce, events, amenities, community and culture — thereby sustaining our thriving main street, driving consumer traffic to our Members and stimulating employment and economic growth. We want to position our brand (our main street) as a must visit destination, and a great place to live and work.
This will be done by:
- strengthening customer and community loyalty to our businesses
- attracting new visitors
- recruiting volunteers for our marketing and operational activities
- capturing the stories and images that exemplify our culture, uniqueness and initiatives.
- RFP Sent: June 22, 2018
- Questions due by June 29, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- Proposals Due: July 10, 2018
- Finalists Selected & Contacted : July 11, 2018
- Shortlist interviews: July 13, 2018
- Winner Selected & Contracted : July 16 , 2018
- Project Kick-off : July 17, 2018
- New Website Launch Target Date: November 16, 2018 to be confirmed with vendor
Thank you for your interest in responding to this RFP. We look forward to your response.
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Feihl at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 29, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
The Roncesvalles Village Business Improvement Area (BIA) exists to improve business conditions for its business members on Roncesvalles Avenue through street beautification, property maintenance, events and marketing, while spurring economic development and community building.