Roncesvalles Village – as you may know, beginning September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access the following public settings and facilities:
- Restaurants and bars (excluding outdoor patios, delivery and takeout);
- Nightclubs (including outdoor areas of the establishment);
- Meeting and event spaces, such as banquet halls and conference/convention centres;
- Facilities used for sports and fitness activities and personal fitness training, such as gyms, fitness and recreational facilities with the exception of youth recreational sport;
- Sporting events;
- Casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments;
- Concerts, music festivals, theatres and cinemas;
- Strip clubs, bathhouses and sex clubs;
- Racing venues (e.g., horse racing).
From Sept. 22 – Oct. 12, people attending wedding or funeral receptions at meeting or event space will be allowed to provide a negative COVID-19 test. The test must be from no more than 48 hours before the event
Customers must show their proof of vaccination plus photo id to use those facilities. If you do not have your vaccination record handy, and you were vaccinated in Ontario, you can download a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record at the Government of Ontario website. You can present these documents as a print out or show digitally on your smart phone.
Please keep in mind that your local businesses are required to comply with these requirements and your support and cooperation is appreciated!
RVBIA Members: if you did not receive the info mailer about Vaccination Passports, and require more information, please contact us.