Who to Call for What?

Roncesvalles VillageRoncesvalles Village BIA

For our members and neighbours and community within and beyond Roncesvalles Village, we wanted to share this “who to call” resource for various issues and concerns.


City of Toronto
Snow removal, garbage bins, postering, park maintenance, traffic signals/crosswalks, parking enforcement, tree pruning, public health, encampment safety and clearing, animal services, solid waste, and litter.
Phone: Dial *311 or email.

Service Requests for City of Toronto Assets via web: https://www.toronto.ca/home/311-toronto-at-your-service/create-a-service-request/

If you have a concern about encampments, please reach out to 311 to request assistance for homeless individuals who need support or call Central Intake (416-397-5637) to support individuals seeking access to emergency shelter.

Issues with KQQR construction project: KQQR@toronto.ca
Litter and debris – Toronto and East York District: 416-397-9200
Traffic signals broken – 416-397-8723
Non-functioning Street lights – 416-395-4448
Broken or missing traffic signs – 416-397-8723
Decorative light standards (these are the black poles on Roncesvalles) – contact the RVBIA
Damage to bus shelter – 416-255-2522
Leaking fire hydrant – 416-338-8888
Broken/damaged streetlights – 416-338-9999
Street banners – contact the RVBIA
Broken/damaged Mailbox – 1-800-267-1177
Broken parking meter – 416-393-7275
Broken/damaged newspaper boxes – 416-705-5135
Water main breaks – 416-338-8888
Illegal Street Parking – 416-808-6600
Municipal Licensing and Standards – 416-392-6700 (for ex. sidewalk cafes and marketing display permit fees)

General phone numbers:
Police (11 Division) – 416-808-1100
Street Furniture Maintenance (ie. bus shelters & garbage cans) – 1-866-827-8725
TTC Customer Service – 416-393-3030

If you are an RVBIA member who has discovered graffiti on your commercial property, please contact the RVBIA office for assistance.